Precautions for the use of tents:
1. Aluminum alloy profiles should keep the surface smooth and avoid scratches from hard objects.
2. Generally, the stacking height of aluminum alloys should not exceed 80 cm. Otherwise, one sleeper should be placed every 1 meter, and one layer of sleepers should be added every 80 cm high.
3. During the use of the tent, it is not allowed to make any modifications to the holes on all the aluminum alloy parts.
4. All aluminum alloy parts of the tent need to be protected by skids during transportation, so as to avoid the deformation of aluminum profiles caused by too much load-bearing pressure. Tent loading before transport
5. The weight of more than 5 kg should not be hung on each square tube, and it should be hung on the steel hooks at both ends of the square tube.
6. When the tarpaulin is folded, it must be 100% dry, and the adherents should be cleaned to avoid the tarpaulin from becoming moldy.
7. Steel parts and aluminum parts should be stacked separately to avoid scratches on the tarpaulin.
8. During the use of the tent, the damage to the tent should be avoided as much as possible, such as: smoke scalding, knife cutting, dyeing or damage that affects the appearance.
9. It is not advisable to use non-adhesive tarpaulins. When non-adhesive is used, it is difficult to clean, which will affect the beauty of the tent.
10. When installing the tarpaulin, a carpet must be placed on the ground to avoid scratches and soiling of the tarpaulin.
11. The transparent window lattice side wall tarpaulin should be stored in the whole tarpaulin and should not be folded.
12. All screws must not be removed by themselves during the use of the tent. Use a wrench to tighten the nut to a position where it can touch the aluminum alloy material. The firmness is basically unscrewed by hand, but be careful not to be too tight to avoid damage to the aluminum alloy parts.