(1) Project overview
CHINA-ASEAN Exposition is referred to as CAEXPO. proposed by Wen Jiabao, the former Premier of the State Council of China, co-sponsored by the economic and trade authorities of China and the 10 ASEAN countries and the ASEAN Secretariat, a national and international economic and trade exchange event hosted by the People’s Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region is held every year in Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
The CHINA-ASEAN Exposition is one of the long-term exhibitions held in one place by the governments of many countries. With the exhibition as the center, multi-field and multi-level exchange activities were carried out at the same time, which established a platform for China-ASEAN exchanges and cooperation. With the purpose of promoting the construction of China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, sharing cooperation and development opportunities, centering on the “China-ASEAN Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement” based on the principle of mutual benefit, focusing on economic and trade cooperation in the free trade zone, opening to the world, Provide new opportunities for the common development of businesses from all over the world.
The CHINA-ASEAN Exposition The combination of import and export, with import as the feature, emphasizes the opening of the ASEAN market, and serves as a bridge for ASEAN commodities to enter China. Combining investment and attracting capital, featuring Chinese companies “going out”, to serve as a platform for Chinese companies to invest in ASEAN. Combining commodity trade with service trade, taking tourism services and the transfer of technological innovations from small and medium-sized enterprises as the entry point, fostering new growth points for China-ASEAN economic and trade cooperation. The combination of exhibitions complements each other. The China-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit and the Expo will be held concurrently, and the two organically integrate and promote each other. During the “Two Sessions”, there were not only real economic and trade activities, but also mutual dialogue and exchanges among governments, enterprises, experts and scholars. Economic and trade event and diplomatic stage. The Expo is not only a grand economic and trade event, but also a multilateral international event. It has enhanced understanding and fully demonstrated the purpose and intention of China and ASEAN’s good-neighborly friendship and the establishment of a strategic partnership for peace and prosperity. It has pragmatically promoted the region between China and ASEAN countries. The in-depth development of economic cooperation. Combine economic and trade activities with cultural exchanges.
- Project Item: CHINA-ASEAN Exposition standard booth construction and venue supporting services, exhibition tent rental service procurement
- Project address: Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center
- Project scale: The exhibition area of this project is about 4000 square meters.
KENTEN CLEARSPAN STRUCTURES tent is willing to offer our own strength to the installation and development of the CHINA-ASEAN Exposition. we promise as bellow:
1.Supply temporary tents for temporary outdoor catering facilities, temporary warehouses, car inspection tents, and service function tents in full accordance with the needs of purchasers;
- Complete the supporting services of this project in full accordance with the needs of the purchaser;
- Tent installation, related supporting facilities and equipment installation and plan design;
- After the in-depth design of the installation plan is completed, complete the tent installation and related equipment and system installation services according to the confirmed plan;
- Complete all supporting services of this project;
- Provide complete project archives, training (installation, operation, maintenance, technology) and complete tent installation tools, etc.;
- Responsible for the follow-up maintenance of the overall project during the warranty period (including the replacement of vulnerable and consumables such as lamps and small electrical appliances) to ensure the normal operation of the facilities and equipment on the site;
- Specially develop and submit emergency response plans for severe weather (torrential rain, strong winds, etc.), fire accidents, equipment failures, emergencies, etc., for the project site to ensure that all tasks carried out in the exhibition tent can be carried out smoothly.