Only a handful of tent companies have been recognized as “National Emerging Enterprise”. On December 11, 2017, Guangzhou KENTEN CLEARSPAN STRUCTURES Tent received the honorary certificate of “National Emerging Enterprise”.
Requirements for national emerging enterprise recognition
High-tech enterprises refer to the development of new fields through science and technology or scientific inventions, or innovative operations in existing fields. On the basis of defining the scope of high-tech industries, the concept of high-tech enterprises can be defined from the “Administrative Measures for the Recognition of High-tech Enterprises” revised and issued by the state in 2016. Therefore, in China, high-tech enterprises generally refer to the continuous research and development and the transformation of technological achievements within the scope of the “High-tech Fields Supported by the State” promulgated by the state to form the core independent intellectual property rights of the enterprise, and carry out operations on this basis Resident enterprises in activities are knowledge-intensive and technology-intensive economic entities
(1) The enterprise must be registered for more than one year when applying for accreditation;
(2) The enterprise obtains the ownership of the intellectual property rights of its main products (services) that play a core supporting role in technology through independent research and development, transfer, donation, mergers, etc.;
(3) The technologies that play a core supporting role for the company’s main products (services) fall within the scope of the “High-tech Fields Supported by the State”;
(4) The proportion of scientific and technological personnel engaged in R&D and related technological innovation activities in the enterprise shall not be less than 10% of the total number of employees of the enterprise that year;
(5) The proportion of the total R&D expenses of the enterprise in the past three fiscal years (calculated based on the actual operating time if the actual operating period is less than three years, the same below) to the total sales revenue of the same period meets the following requirements:
- For companies with sales revenue less than 50 million yuan (inclusive) in the most recent year, the proportion shall not be less than 5%;
- For companies with sales revenue of 50 million yuan to 200 million yuan (inclusive) in the most recent year, the proportion shall not be less than 4%;
- The proportion of companies with sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the most recent year is not less than 3%.
Among them, the total R&D expenses incurred by the enterprise in China account for no less than 60% of the total R&D expenses;
(6) The income from high-tech products (services) in the past year accounted for no less than 60% of the company’s total income in the same period;
(7) The evaluation of enterprise innovation ability should meet corresponding requirements;
(8) No major safety, major quality accidents or serious environmental violations occurred within the year before the company applied for confirmation
KENTEN CLEARSPAN STRUCTURES tent uses high-strength lightweight aluminum alloy material as the fixed support, covered with high-strength polyester filament as the base layer, PVC coating and surface layer self-cleaning technology tarpaulin material. The patented prestressing technology is adopted, and the tarpaulin has no stretchability at all, so even heavy rains will not cause water accumulation and rain leakage on the roof of the tent. Tarpaulin is the most advanced and mature product in the world for its fire resistance, sun protection and UV protection.